March 4th - 12th, 2023
Portsmouth Beer Week is about, above all else, a love of beer.
Established in 2006 by Ian and Sean of 2beerguys.com, this 9-day celebration of beer highlights some of the most loved places in the Seacoast. Centered around Portsmouth, NH, the organizers of Beer Week invite the local breweries, restaurants, bars, and distributors of the greater area to partner with them to share their love of the craft with the community.
Breweries and distilleries from the Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts are encouraged to work collaboratively in promoting all the events and new brews that keep beer-lovers coming back to the Seacoast time and time again!
Stay in touch by following @PortsBeerWeek, #PBW2023 #PBW23 and #NHBeer on twitter. Also see their website at portsmouthbeerweek.com!
If you interested in listing your brewery’s events listed here… please contact the Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth!
Friday, March 3rd
- Beer Week Kick Off! @ WHYM Craft Pub & Brewery in Hampton. Starting at 6:00 PM.
Saturday, March 4th
- EARTH EAGLE BREWINGS: Barrel-Aged Project Beer Release – Fur Trapper (6.9% ABV). It’s the return of our popular Belgian-style Dubbel ale! Fermented in French Sauvignon Blanc wine barrels. On tap and bottled.
Sunday, March 5th
- LOADED QUESTION: Annual Tap Release – The Monster from Lake Islington – Russian Imperial Stout
Monday, March 6th
- Events Coming Soon
Tuesday, March 7th
- EARTH EAGLE BREWINGS: Barrel-Aged Project Beer Release: Smokestack Lightning (5.4% ABV). Our classic Rauchbier aged in rye whiskey barrels for 6 months. On tap and bottled.
Wednesday, March 8th
- LOADED QUESTION: Beer & Cheese Pairing
Thursday, March 9th
- LOADED QUESTION: Tap Take Over at The Kitchen NH & App Specials.
- LOADED QUESTION: Ocean Trivia with the Seacoast Science Center. 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
Friday, March 10th
- LOADED QUESTION: Hype Man #9 – Experimental IPA Series Can & Tap Release.
Saturday, March 11th
- EARTH EAGLE BREWINGS: Barrel-Aged Project Beer Release – Nocturnal (8.5% ABV). Our rich American stout aged in Tawny Port wine barrels. On tap and bottled.
Sunday, March 12th
- LOADED QUESTION: Beer Release – Rosanna – Belgian Style Blonde Ale with Rose Hips – Tap Release – Brewed by Loaded Question cicerone, Stephanie.
- LOADED QUESTION: “Alewives” hosted by Stephanie. Event ill include a presentation on the crucial role women played in the history of beer making. Follow by a beer tasting led by Stephanie. Begins at 3:00 PM.
2022 Participating Breweries & Distilleries:
2023 list coming soon…
- Cisco Brewery – Portsmouth
- Earth Eagle Brewings – Portsmouth
- Great Rhythm Brewing – Portsmouth
- Liar’s Bench – Portsmouth
- Loaded Question – Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Brewery – Portsmouth
- Chapel + Main – Dover
- Empty Pint Brewing – Dover
- Garrison City Beerworks – Dover
- The Czar’s Brewery – Exeter
- Sawbelly Brewing Company – Exeter
- Deciduous Brewing Co – Newmarket
- Exeter Brewing – Brentwood/Exeter
- Stoneface Brewing Company – Newington
- North Country Hard Cider – Rollingsford
- Throwback Brewery – North Hampton
- WHYM Craft Pub & Brewery – Hampton
- Corner Point Brewery – Berwick
- SoMe Brewing Company – York
- Woodland Farms – Kittery
- Tributary Brewery – Kittery
- Smoky Quartz
- Sea Hag Distillery
- Blue Current Brewery (Sake)